Check weigher as known as checkweigher, check weighing […]
Check weigher as known as checkweigher, check weighing machine, weight sorting machine, weight checker, sorting scale, weighing scale and etc,.
The automatic checkweigher is suitable for products inspected at the end of the packaging line, and provides a more economical solution for simple online checkweighing requirements. Now the dynamic check weigher has become an indispensable automation equipment on the assembly line. So what should we pay attention to in the purchase process? How to choose the right checkweigher?
When choosing a reliable online checkweigher manufacturer, it is not only necessary to examine the strength of the company, but also to make a rough judgment on the quality of the automatic checkweigher produced by the company:
1. Know your time in the dynamic checkweigher manufacturing industry
1. The strength of the manufacturer of the conveyor belt check weigher and whether there is a professional technical team
2. Whether the system equipped with the checkweigher is stable and reliable
3. Product after-sales service
First: First of all, understand whether the response speed of the checkweigher instrument is sensitive. The main function of the display during detection is to detect the correlation number.
Second: When purchasing a high speed checkweigher, you must carefully check whether the performance of the checkweigher is stable, because this is related to the accurate value of the automatic weighing machine in the later detection and also affects the use time of the checkweigher.
Third: Look at the performance of the check weigher, because in the process of force measurement, if there are anti-corrosion items, it will lead to its service life, and the accuracy of force measurement will have a serious impact.
As we all know, there are many models of automtic check weighers, and the prices are uneven. After the inspection of the manufacturer and the simple test of the quality of the machine, it is necessary to make a specific selection of the machine.
What to consider when choosing a automatic check weigher:
1. Detect product shape and high weight
2. Selection of weighing range: The customer chooses according to the weight of the inspected item.
3. According to the different rejection systems, Shanghai Shigan has researched five different rejection methods, and chooses different rejection methods for different products
4. In principle, the separation accuracy of the checkweigher should be determined according to the requirements of the production process. If the requirements are too high, the procurement cost will be doubled.
5. Speed requirements. The speed of the checkweigher is related to the detection accuracy. Generally speaking, if the detection accuracy is high, the detection speed will be lower. If the detection accuracy is low, the detection speed can be higher.
6. Other requirements. For example: Bluetooth, sound and light alarm,
Shanghai Shigan Industrial Co., Ltd. is a high-tech innovative technology enterprise specializing in the research and development, production and sales of automatic checkweighers. The company has a high-quality weighing instrument R&D and sales team, relying on profound technical precipitation and extensive market demand, with scientific and rigorous design, management, and manufacturing processes to provide customers with stable performance, practical, convenient, beautiful and affordable. High-quality weighing products and perfect weighing solutions! Welcome to contact me, if you need our machine!
The automatic liquid packaging machine is made of stainless steel, sturdy and durable, and has good ...View More
The granule packaging machine produced by Shanghai Shigan can automatically pack all granular, small...View More
This sauce vertical packaging machine adopts photoelectric tracking and stepless speed regulation in...View More
The medicine packaging machine product adopts a uniquely designed tablet counting board, which can n...View More
The automatic powder packing machine produced by our company adopts vibration weighing and blanking....View More